Coral Bookmakers – Coral Betting – A review of Coral.co.uk
Established in 1926 and based and licensed in the United Kingdom , Coral Eurobet is now one of the leading betting and gaming operators in the World. In September 2002 the Management Team backed by Charterhouse Development Capital acquired Coral Eurobet.
Coral operates over 1100 Licensed Betting Offices throughout the UK so customers will never be far from a Coral betting shop. They also offer a Coral finder that finds your nearest Coral betting shop. Coral Eurobet owns and operates 2 of the leading greyhound racing stadia in the country – Romford and Hove .
The site is well laid out, with clear links and quick links to bets. The main headings have drop down menus that all customers to quickly get to the exact race or fixture they want.
Registration is quick and users just need to deposit £5 to start betting. If you deposit £10 then coral sports will give you a matching £10 bet for free (new customers only).
Free £10 bet
Open a new account, quote CORALTD and deposit £10.
Existing Customer Bonus:
None listed as ongoing
- Horse racing
- Rugby league
- Rugby union
- Debit Card – Switch, Solo, Electron and Delta
- Credit Card – Visa ( In order to comply with Banking regulations, account holders depositing from credit cards will be required to provide proof of identity before making their first withdrawal. Please send us:-a copy of the header of a recent credit card statement relating to the card registered with us showing your name, address and credit card number; and a copy of a recent utility bill showing your name and address as shown on your credit card statement.)
- Bank transfer
To make a withdrawal simply login to your Coral account and select ‘Withdraw’ from the Account Options dropdown menu. Complete the form as requested and your money should be with you within 2-10 working days of your request being processed. Please note that credit card deposits need to be confirmed by Coral’s bank prior to a withdrawal request being accepted by their system. Customers may withdraw funds from their account at any time providing all payments have been confirmed. Credit and debit card withdrawals are free of charge.
Minimum & Maximum Bets/Pay-Outs:
- Minimum Bet: £1 for single stakes or 10p for combination stakes
- Minimum Deposit: £5
- Maximum Payout: There is no limit on the amount that will be paid in respect of a Single bet on a single selection. Otherwise, the maximum payout (inclusive of stake) on any one bet is £100,000, subject to exceptions as described below.
No Limit On a Single Bet for a single selection.
£100,000 On any Multiple, Combination or Accumulative bet.
£50,000 On any bet containing a selection in a non UK Horse Race.
£100,000 On any bet where all selections are racing in BAGS or BEGS races.
£25,000 On any bet with a greyhound selection in a non BAGS or BEGS race at: Romford, Hove, Walthamstow, Catford, Crayford or Wimbledon greyhound tracks.
£2,500 On any non BAGS or BEGS race not at one of the tracks mentioned in clause 5 above.
£10,000 On any race at a greyhound track not mentioned in clause 5 above but which is televised live on Sky Sports.
£100,000 On any sport other than Horse Racing or Greyhound Racing.
£100,000 On any LOTTOBET bet, except where a different limit is specified in the LOTTOBET help section.
£10,000 On any other non sporting event.
£500,000 On any Fantasy 4-4-2 bet.
- Maximum Bet: The amount any customer has debited in their account
Telephone: 0800 440011, between 9.30 and 18.00hrs or outside of these hours please call 0800 9759159 (Both services operate seven days a week).
Email: Customers can send an e-message directly to customer services (or technical help) as required.
Coral uses modern Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology on all web pages that contain your personal information. SSL works by encrypting all confidential data so that it cannot be understood by anyone except Coral. As confirmation that Coral uses secure technology and that it is safe to transact and bet with us, is endorsed by BT Trustwise and Verisign. Trustwise and Verisign are globally recognized as indicators of safe sites on the Internet. They act as third party endorsement on the security and safety of Coral .
IBAS – In the event of a dispute over a bet that cannot be resolved between us, customers may refer the details to the Independent Betting Arbitration Service (IBAS).
Gamcare – We support the work of Gamcare, the national association for gambling care, educational resources and training to ensure that having a bet remains a positive experience for all our customers.
Any Other Information
Year Started: 1926
Site Speed: Fast
Pros & Cons
- Broadcast live sports
- Have radio links to most fixtures and races online
- Offer a number or poker and other games for fun
- Offer mobile games to customers
- Has a direct messaging system that allows current customers to send any questions directly to customer services.
None found with Coral Bookmakers