Bet365 review – Free £200 Bets from Bet365.com
Bet365 is the Internet and telephone betting division of the bet365 Group Limited, one of the UK ‘s leading betting and gaming groups. The group has held a UK license since 1974 has over 600 employees and takes more than 400,000 bets each week.
New visitors to the bet365 site will immediately notice its clear interface and defined headers. Regular visitors to the site note its ease of navigation. Top coupons, news and special offers are prominent. For new UK account holders, a free ‘In-running’ bet is offered. The bet365 site offers new and old users detailed information on betting rules and glossaries, depositing and withdrawing funds, general site information and troubleshooting tips. It even provides understandable detail on troubleshooting errors with your browsers or operating systems. Therefore, many problems commonly linked with websites can be dealt with by their helpful menu without the need to involve their customer service department.
In the case that customers need to contact customer services, they can be reached by a number of ways – via email, a number of dedicated free-phone and local-rate phone lines and via the post.
Account creation is easy and deposits can be made instantaneously, with the accepted forms being, switch, solo, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Euro card, NETeller and Moneybookers. Fast bank transfers and regular mail deposits are also accepted.
Once users have made a deposit, placing bets and reviewing the current odds is easy, and can be done either online or via the telephone lines (open 24/7). A vast array of sports are covered including, Golf, Tennis, Football, Horse Racing and Darts. Customers also have the choice of placing bets on popular issues such as the ‘X’ Factor , US Presidential Elections and the National Television Awards.
Once you have earned some winnings at bet365 the process of making withdrawals is quite efficient, although subject to some regulations. Typically how you made the bet in the first place (by debit/credit card or by cheque) is how you can expect to receive your payback. Bet365 will (for most methods of withdrawals) pay for a free withdrawal every 28 days, or in the case of debit cards, pay money into your account within 3 working days of your request.
NEW CUSTOMER BONUS
Bet365 currently offer £200 of free bets to new customers. To claim your free bet, simply open a Bet 365 account, and make a deposit. Bet365 will then match your deposit pound for pound – so if you put £200 in, you’ll have £400 sat in your account ready to bet with! You need to play through (bet) your initial deposit before you can use the “free” money, and you’ll then need to play through the bonus and deposit at least three times before you can draw the money out.
- American Football
- Australian rules
- Gaelic Sports
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Racing
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- US Horse Racing
- Winter Sports.
Deposit Methods –
- Debit cards (Switch, Solo, Visa Delta or Electron)
- NETeller (to open an account visit www.neteller.com )
- Moneybookers (to open an account visit www.moneybookers.com )
- Fast Bank Transfers
- Regular Mail Deposits (Cashiers Cheques, Bankers Drafts, International Money Orders or Personal Cheques)
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard or Euro card)
Withdrawal & Pay-Out Methods:
- For Debit cards (Switch, Solo and Visa Delta) – You can make an online withdrawal, minimum transfer of £5, takes around 3 days to credit your debit card account.
- For Debit Card (Visa Electron Only) – Withdrawals from accounts supported by Visa Electron cards will be issued by bank wire or cheque – the minimum transfer is £5.
- If you have used NETeller as your method of deposit, we will pay back any balance into your NETeller account. Bet365 will pay for one free NETeller withdrawal every 28 days.
- If you have used Moneybookers as your method of deposit, we will pay back any balance into your Moneybookers account. Bet365 will make no charges for withdrawals made by Moneybookers.
- For Fast Bank Transfers -any funds that you wish to withdraw from your bet365 account will be transferred back to the bank account that you have specified. Bet365 will pay for one free Fast Bank Transfer withdrawal every 28 days.
- For Credit Cards – all withdrawals will be credited to the credit card account which was used for the original deposit.
Minimum & Maximum Bets/Pay-Outs:
• Minimum Bet: £0.10
• Minimum Deposit: £5
• Maximum Payout:
Horse Racing – £250,000 for UK and Ireland races
-£100,000 for overseas races
Greyhound Racing – £100,000 for all BAGS meetings and those shown on Sky Sports
-£25,000 for all other greyhound races shown on our website.
Football/Soccer -£250,000 for all International matches and European leagues
-£100,000 for other leagues, excluding Australian Soccer
-£25,000 for Australian Soccer
Other Sports – £100,000 for all sports not detailed above
Non-Sport, Specials and Novelty Bets – £25,000 (e.g. the ‘X’ Factor winner)
Lotto – £125,000
• Maximum Bet: Please check individual betslips
Types of Wagers
- American Sports – Accept wagers on all North American sports
- Horse Racing – Accept wagers for all meetings held under the rules of the UK Jockey Club, Irish Turf Club and the equivalent International bodies only.
- Greyhound Racing – Accept wagers for selected meetings and races held in Great Britain and Ireland .
- Sports and Special Events – Accept wagers for sporting and other special events that are advertised on this website. Subject to the rules applicable to each sport.
Telephone: 08007810365 or 08000288365 or 01782684757
The bet365 site uses Thawte SSL web server certificates to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site. SSL is used to protect the sensitive information that is sent and received including personal information and credit/debit card details. For reasons of speed of display, SSL pages are shown in pop up windows. Secure pages can be verified by the presence of the padlock symbol that is displayed in your browser.
- IBAS (Independent Betting Arbitration Service)
IBAS is an authorative, independent third party offering adjudication for customers who have an unresolved betting dispute with their bookmaker. Bet365 is a registered IBAS bookmaker.
Year Started – 1974
Languages – English, Espanol, Deutsch, Italiano, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska .
Site Speed – Fast
Pros & Cons
- The bet365 Group Limited operates 59 land based betting offices in the UK , a 24/7 call centre and Internet operation servicing clients from over 120 different countries.
- The company operates an online sports book (at bet365.com) an online casino (at casino365.com) and a poker room (at bet365poker.com) along with custom lottery games to offer customers a vast betting and entertainment selection (all accessed through a one-wallet system), 24 hours a day – 365 days a year, with superb sign up offers and the BEST customer service in the industry.
- For your peace of mind, Bet365 is affiliated to IBAS (Independent Betting Arbitration Service) and agrees to abide by its decision on any dispute that may not be resolved to your satisfaction.
- Premiership Accumulator Offers up to 60% more in bets
- Offer enhanced place terms on selected races throughout the season
- Channel 4/1 Offers
- Best odds guaranteed on races every day
- Use of Thawte SSL web server certificates to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site.
- Need to register to use the services.